Information Security Engineer – Top client in the e-payment industry
The Information Security Engineer will work closely with the IT team, product owners, engineers and across other departments to ensure that both security and compliance are maintained within the group, to ensure protection of business and customer data. The role also involves engaging with third parties to perform security assessments and audits.
This role falls under the Information security team, which is responsible for the continuous maintenance and improvement of the overall security posture, technology risk management and regulatory compliance.
- First degree or Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or relevant technical field;
- 3 to 4 years of experience in a similar role
- Information Security Certifications, such as Security+, Ethical Hacking, CISSP;
- Previous experience with PCI DSS, ISO27001 are considered an asset;
- Familiarity with EU Data Protection Rules Reform (GDPR) and the Revised Directive on Payments Services (PSD2);
- Knowledge of Microsoft, CISCO, Linux technologies, Cloud Platforms and associated security risks;
- Deep understanding of common coding security vulnerabilities;
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing environment and to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- CISA, CISM, CRISC certifications are considered an asset